Basic Life Support + AED session
A session designed for students to refresh and update their basic life support skills for adult, child and baby to current Resuscitation Council (UK) protocols. The use of an AED is also included. This course is ideal for NHS staff annual update training
Book course now or make an enquiry
|To enable candidates to deliver safe, prompt and effective basic life support +AED to an adult, child or baby casualty following an injury or illness to current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines|
By the end of this session the student will be able to:
Perform Recovery Position and CPR on adults, Chilren and babies
Use an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator
demonstrate choking procedures on Adults Children and babies
Introduction, registration welcome & domestics
£350 for up to 12 students
This course is for:
Any individuals who require BLS+AED adult, child & baby refresher training or wish to gain knowledge of emergency procedures.
A certificate of competence is awarded upon successful completion
Download:Download printable course details PDF (~150Kb)
- All courses comply with the HSE's recommendation of 12 students per course.
- First Aid at Work courses (4&2) also include a full colour manual per student.
- All courses can accommodate larger numbers of students if required. Please contact us for details
- Our courses all use student centred methods such as skill demonstrations & practice, groupwork, question & answer sessions & case studies. We augment the above strategies with tutorials & demonstrations to give a well balanced interactive learning experience for all students.
- Formative Assessment will be ongoing throughout the course by the trainer. On our FAW courses there is a final assessment on the last day conducted by independent assessors.